The biggest Alzheimer’s conference of the year begins on July 18 in Washington D.C. Find out more.
Be a part of progress as it happens
- Join AAIC® 2015 for more than 85 sessions and 1,800 poster and oral presentations featuring the latest dementia research from around the globe.
- Focused sessions on Alzheimer’s and dementia attract attendees from over 70 countries for discussion and networking.
- Discover innovative dementia care research and practices working to help solve the current topics facing people with Alzheimer’s and related dementias.
- Be present for groundbreaking research that is announced here, and featured in organizations like The Wall Street Journal, CNN, The Daily Mail, NBC Nightly News, and more. Your revolutionary science can be presented at AAIC and shared with the world…
For investigators in the field, AAIC is the place that you want to be to hear about the newest developments in the field. It’s a fantastic opportunity to meet the top people when everyone is assembled in one location.
Presenting my work at AAIC is the bread and butter of what I do as a researcher. It is an amazing experience where individuals get a chance to practice answering questions about their research and gather feedback for making it better.
Register for a preconference today
- Alzheimer’s Imaging Consortium
- Educational Workshop: Animal Models in Dementia and Neurodegeneration
- Educational Workshop: Basic Neuroimaging in Dementia
- Educational Workshop: Basic Neuropathology of Age-Associated Neurodegenerative Diseases
- ISTAART Professional Interest Area Day
- Technology and Dementia
- Registries Workshop
Dementia Care Research
Schedule of Events
Registration & Travel Fellowships
Corporate Symposia CME
Corporate Symposia Non-CME
First Time Attendee
Technology and Dementia
Professional Interest Day (PIAs)
Educational Workshop: Neuropathology
Educational Workshop: Neuroimaging
Educational Workshop: Animal ModelsRegistries Workshop
Obtaining a Visa