Ring in the New Year in style and moderation with this tantalizing sangria. Red wine is brain-healthy in moderation (1 or 2 glasses), because it is rich in resveratrol, which keeps neurons young and strong. Berries pack a neuroprotective punch, with their rich complement of fisetin and antioxidants. Raise your glass to this “low-risk-big-taste” fruit-and-wine pair. Happy New Year!
Prep Time: 8 minutes
- 1 bottle of red wine (750 ml)
- 1/2 cup raspberries (fresh or frozen)
- 1/2 cup blackberries (fresh or frozen)
- 1/2 cup blueberries (fresh or frozen)
- 1/2 cup strawberries (sliced)
- 1 12 oz. bottle of ginger ale
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 oz. blackberry liqueur
- Toss the wine, the berries, the blackberry liqueur and the sugar in a pitcher.
- Cover and place in the refrigerator overnight.
- Pour in a bottle of chilled ginger ale just prior to serving.
- Add ice in either the pitcher or individual glasses.
Hello, You can participate in the web event organized between websites. Participate in the competition by promoting your website and win promotions and prizes. With the support of our sponsors, we organize our event contest, which is organized between web pages, until the end of January in 2021; Now join the world of great websites, enter the new year with an award and become a brand.